A website is more than just an online business card: it is a business tool. It is vital to brand your company effectively. Your website should deliver a specific message to your target audience and be fit for purpose.
Our web development team have spent in excess of 15 years developing a wide variety of custom and bespoke websites. The most frequent type of custom or bespoke website that is requested is a content managed solution, as our clients seek to control and edit their own information on their website. This may be in the form of a blog or portfolio website. There is no minimum requirement on the number of pages on the website, every bespoke website is treated on an individual basis.
As each bespoke website is to built to individual requirements, features can include:
- Blog or news stories
- Customised contact forms
- Social media integration, e.g. Twitter or Facebook feeds
- Photo galleries and lightbox effects (compatible with mobile devices)
- Music players
- Responsive or mobile optimised designs.
- Secure login (passworded accounts) to show specific department or employee information
- Shop or eCommerce functionality
- Advice and guidance on search engine optimisation
- Training on maintaining your own website content
- and much more…
Speak to us about bespoke websites
All developments include one-to-one consultation and a no obligation quotation.Contact us